Your Lottery tickets and Prize Winnings
February 03, 2021 – Bridgetown: During this period of national pause, we encourage you to follow the safety measures in keeping with guidance from the Government and public health authorities.
As we take this pause, you can be assured that your lottery tickets and prize winnings will remain valid and can be processed as soon as we are permitted to resume regular business, which is in accordance with the guidelines stated by the Government.
Here are a few reminders if you have winning lottery tickets:
1. Sign your tickets and keep them in a safe place.
2. Your tickets will remain valid for at least 90 days from purchase.
3. As soon as we are permitted to resume business, you can validate your tickets at our Retail ‘Flagship’ Store or with any of our Retail Agents located islandwide.
4. If you have already sent in your winning ticket and other prize claim documents, our Customer Service team will contact you about the collection of your prize winnings once we have resumed business.
5. Please continue to check for your winning numbers on our live Draw Show aired on CBC TV 8 or via our social media channels as follows:
The Barbados Lottery reminds you to KEEP SAFE!
Practice social distancing and try to remain at home as long as possible during this period of national pause. We look forward to seeing you very soon.