7 SPOT JACKPOT
Next draw! Saturday, January 16th, 2021
LAST DRAW Saturday, January 16th, 2021
- Draw Results
- 7 Spot Jackpot
- BDS $151,000
- Draw Results
- 7 Spot Jackpot
- BDS $151,250
- Select to play just one number, or up to seven numbers from 1 to 30. These numbers are called spots. The more spots you pick, the higher the odds, but the higher the odds, the more you can win! Mark the number of spots you want to play in the appropriate box at the left of the play slip.
- The play slip has five play panels. You may play up to 5 panels per play slip.
- Select the amount you want to wager by marking the appropriate box under "AMOUNT." You can select one wager amount which will apply to all panels played. The higher your wager amount, the more you can win!
- Do not use red ink for marking. If you make a mistake, mark the "VOID" box. Do not erase! If you like, you can let the terminal randomly pick your numbers for you. Just mark the Quick Pick ("QP") box in the appropriate play areas.
- To play your numbers for more than one draw at a time, mark the "MULTIDRAW" box on the left side of the play slip. You may play your panels for 2, 3, 4, 12, 20 or 24 consecutive draws.
Drawings are held daily at 12:27, 4:45, 6:53 and 9:00 p.m. Tickets may be purchased until 5 minutes before the drawing. Tickets purchased after that time will be for the next drawing.
After selecting your numbers and options, check your play slip before handing it to a Lottery retailer. The Lottery terminal will print a ticket which is your proof of purchase and entry into the draw. Always check your ticket to ensure it has the numbers you selected and the draws in which you want to play.
Four times each day, seven numbers from 1 to 30 will be drawn. The amount you win depends on the number of spots you've chosen, how many of your numbers match the numbers drawn, and the amount wagered, as shown below.
|Matching Number(s) per Play panel||Prize Amount ($)|
|7 Spot match 7||Top Prize (Pari-mutuel)|
|7 Spot match 6||$1,000.00|
|7 Spot match 5||$30.00|
|7 Spot match 4||$5.00|
|7 Spot match 3||$1.00|
|6 Spot match 6||$25,000.00|
|6 Spot match 5||$200.00|
|6 Spot match 4||$5.00|
|6 Spot match 3||$1.00|
|5 Spot match 5||$2,800.00|
|5 Spot match 4||$25.00|
|5 Spot match 3||$1.00|
|4 Spot match 4||$130.00|
|4 Spot match 3||$10.00|
|4 Spot match 2||$1.00|
|3 Spot match 3||$55.00|
|3 Spot match 2||$1.00|
|2 Spot match 2||$13.00|
|1 Spot match 1||$3.00|
Draw results are available on this website, at authorized Lottery retailers and at (246) 434-2222.
* Sign the back of your ticket in the space provided.
* You can claim your prizes at any Lottery agent or at the Lottery office.
* Winners of prizes over $750 must have a valid ID to claim a prize and collect it at the local Lottery office.
* All prizes must be claimed within 90 days after draw date.
* All prizes are payable in local currency only.
* If you claim a prize on a winning Advance Play ticket before all of the draws on the ticket have occurred, you will be issued an exchange ticket for the remaining draws with the same play numbers as the original ticket.
* All prizes over $1,000 must complete a prize claim form. Completing and submitting ahead of you visit to the lottery office will reduce the processing time.
Prize Claim FormDownload
* You must present a valid ticket to claim a prize; the ticket is the only proof of your number selection and is the only valid receipt to claim a prize. A play slip does not constitute evidence of a winning ticket or numbers selected.
* The Lottery is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets.
* Tickets, transactions and winners are subject to the Lottery rules, regulations and procedures.
* Tickets are void and will not be paid if unissued, illegible, previously paid, mutilated or misprinted, not properly registered with the Lottery Central Computer, or altered in any way.
* You must be 18 years or older to purchase or redeem tickets.